Madua Ka Atta(Organic Ragi Flour) | Madua Atta
Madua ka atta / Ragi Flour made from organic and unpolished Finger millet seeds. It is especially recommended to kids as it is rich in calcium. Which helps in proper growth and development in children. Being a rich source of iron, Madua(Ragi Flour) is good for all those suffering from anemia.
Madua(Ragi Flour) is a rich source of Calcium, Iron, Protein, Fiber, and other minerals and is a gluten-free food. Just Organik Black soybeans are great substitutes for high carb beans. They are higher in antioxidants. They are low in net carbohydrates and high in fiber and protein. Black Soybean does not taste like the white soya bean but is more similar to other black beans. It is famously used in preparing Bhat ki Dal.
- It is useful for weight loss.
- The Richest source of calcium for growing children.
- It prevents High Blood Pressure
- Madua(Ragi Flour) is good for all those suffering from anemia.
Recipe for prepare Madua Ki Roti:-
These delicious and nutritious chapatis are made from Mandua Flour (Finger Millet ). It is eat with ghee or butter to make it delicious taste. That’s why it holds the position of the favorite dishes list in Uttrakhand.
Ingredients (serves 4-5)
- Mandua Pisun (Finger Millet flour) – 600 gm
- Wheat flour – 200 gm
- Water – As per Required
- Mix mandua pisun and wheat flour well.
- Add water and prepare a stiff dough.
- Divide into even-sized balls and roll out into chapatis.
- Cook on slow fire from both sides.
- Ensure that the chapatis have been bake well.
Recipe Credit Site:- https://uttarakhandtourism.gov.in/activity/mandua-ki-roti/